MIKE FLOOD is the most complete toolbox for flood modelling available. It includes a wide selection of 1D and 2D flood simulation engines, enabling you to model virtually any flood problem whether it involves rivers, floodplains, floods in streets, drainage networks, coastal areas, dam and levee breaches or any combination of the above.
Typical MIKE FLOOD applications:
- Rapid flood assessments
- Flood hazard mapping
- Flood risk analysis for industrial, residential or cultural heritage areas
- Flood contingency planning, for example planning of evacuation routes and priorities
- Impact assessments of climate change issues
- Flood defense failure studies
- Integrated urban drainage, river and coastal flood modelling
MIKE FLOOD is fast and reliable and it will save you time and money. Independent studies show that you can save months of efforts and create more reliable models by upgrading from standard 1D modelling to MIKE FLOOD!