We have developed a new generation of river basin management software, MIKE HYDRO Basin. For more information about MIKE HYDRO Basin, click here.
MIKE BASIN is a multi-purpose, GIS-based river basin simulation package. Designed for analysing water sharing problems and environmental issues at international, national and project scale. MIKE BASIN is powerful, yet simple to use, with lots of analysis capabilities for water resources engineering.
Typical MIKE BASIN applications:
- Solve multi-sector water allocation problems
- Improve reservoir and hydropower operations
- Conduct transparent water resources assessments
- Evaluate irrigation scheme performance and crop yield
- Assess nutrient loads from non-point and point sources
- Compare measures for water quality compliance
- Store, analyse and visualise temporal data in GIS
With MIKE BASIN you can:
- Create a unique overview of basin data
- Work efficiently and create results
- Establish transparancy in your work
- Develop inspiring stakeholder workshops
- Overcome organisational barriers