With ECO Lab you get a complete numerical laboratory for ecological modelling. You can develop exactly the model you need and describe the processes you wish to describe. No ecological problem is too simple or too complicated for ECO Lab. Furthermore, there is no time consuming programming involved. With ECO Lab you simply define the process using standard templates as a basis.
ECO Lab lets you transform any aquatic ecosystem into a reliable numerical model for accurate predictions.
Typical ECO Lab applications:
- Water quality and ecological studies related to rivers, wetlands, lakes, reservoirs, estuaries, coastal waters and the sea
- Spatial predictions of any ecosystem response
- Simple and complex water quality studies
- Impact and remediation studies
- Planning and permitting studies
- Water quality forecast
ECO Lab models work across the range of 1D, 2D and 3D MIKE modelling packages. Your own templates will do that too.