MIKE 3 provides the simulation tools if you need to model 3D free surface flows and associated sediment or water quality processes. MIKE 3 is widely recognized as the gold standard for environmental and ecological studies.
Typical MIKE 3 applications:
- Assessment of hydrographic conditions for design, construction and operation of structures and plants in stratified waters
- Coastal and oceanographic circulation studies, including fine sediment dynamics
- Optimisation of coastal outfalls Environmental impact assessment of marine infrastructures
- Ecological modelling including optimisation of aquaculture systems
- Lake hydrodynamics and ecology
- Coastal and marine restoration projects
- Analysis and optimisation of cooling water recirculation and desalination
||The unique 3-in-One concept includes all three engines in one great package|
If you are familiar with MIKE 21 you will immediately feel at home with MIKE 3. With the combination of the two in your toolbox, hardly any coastal or marine modelling job will exceed your capabilities.