Design and implementation of efficient management strategies, either locally or regionally, require detailed knowledge of the physical processes controlling the transport and sedimentation of beach materials.
LITPACK applies a unique deterministic approach to give you a powerful tool for a wide range of coastal zone management applications.
Typical LITPACK applications:
- Impact assessment of coastal works
- Optimisation of beach redevelopment schemes
- Design and evaluation of coastal protection
- Estimation of channel backfilling
- Execution of morphological baseline studies
LITPACK combines a technically strong deterministic sediment transport model with a very user-friendly graphical interface. It simulates a wide range of wave and current scenarios along straight or nearly straight coastlines.
LITPACK combines these simulations into predictions of coastal profiles and long term coastline evolution.
LITPACK is proven science turned into a productive tool for coastal engineers.